Friday, November 19, 2010

Friends

Tonight my former boss of around 6 years had a get together at her house of some of her old employees and the new employees. I was one of the lucky old employees to be invited. It was so nice to see so many people again that I spent so much of my time with. There were some of my co-workers that I became very close to and have missed so much. I had a friend at work named Linda. She and I became very close very fast. We would have lunch together everyday and kept each other up on the daily ins and outs of our lives. She is someone that is not of my faith but she has a very strong faith in God and Christ. I loved being able to talk to her about our similarities and differences in our religious beliefs. It never mattered whether we agreed or not, we always respected each others feelings and opinions. When one of us was mad we fueled each others fire. Maybe it wasn't the most productive thing to do but it was nice to know we always had each others backs. We made each other laugh constantly and I truly felt I could always be myself 100% with her. Linda knew all about my troubles with trying to get pregnant and the day that I was finally able to go into her office and tell her I was actually pregnant she hugged me so hard I thought she'd pop the baby out right then and there. Our friendship was a true genuine friendship and I I know it was always be. I'm thankful for Linda and for other friends in my life that no matter how much time passes by and we are finally able to be together again it will be as if no time has passed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to BReece59s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones