I am very thankful for my family. I have a wonderful family. I am truly blessed to have Greg and Laila as my little family. They make my life so worth while. I am also very blessed to have three amazing brothers. I was blessed to be the only girl and the youngest in my family. My mom used to tell me that she would have had one more child if she was guaranteed to have a sister for me. My feelings have always been that I'm perfectly happy with what I have. I really never grew up wanting a sister. My brothers made sure I was taken care of and that I had plenty of time playing with them and being with them. I am lucky enough that all of them still live in Las Vegas. I don't get to see them as often as I should but there is something very comforting about knowing they are only 15 minutes away. I know for a fact that any of them would do anything for me just like I would do anything for them. It's strange what kind of love develops between siblings as you grow older. I truly have a hard time putting into words my feelings for and about my brothers. They are all good men and I have such respect for them.
I am also thankful for my parents. They made sure we had all we needed growing up and we never went without. I always knew I was loved. Even when we might have done something wrong or even just stupid, my parents never made us feel bad about ourselves. They definitely helped us see the seriousness in our mistakes but we always knew they loved us no matter what. My parents always disciplined us behind closed doors and never made our troubles or mistakes every persons business. They truly respected us as human beings and as children of God. I can honestly say my life has been such a full life so far and as time goes on it just gets better and better.



No comments:
Post a Comment