I know it's a few days into the month but I wanted to try and see if I can focus each day of Novemeber on things that I am thankful for so here is my first day.
I am thankful for my husband. In so many ways Greg and I are such opposites and it's truly a good thing. He is so patient, something I am not but trying to work on every day. It really takes a lot to make him mad. He just lets things roll off his back. I have made comments to him about something someone has said or done and most of the time his response is "I didn't even notice". It used to bother me but now I realize that he just pays attention to things that are important. There are times that I have been short with him or just a flat out pain in the butt and when I say that I am sorry he says "For what" and he actually means it. He is so forgiving of my faults. He is such a good daddy to Laila. He loves her so much and she is truly his little princess. He would do anything for her and quite often takes care of her when I have to deal with my church calling or anything else that needs my attention. He works hard to provide for our little family and is constantly working on ways to secure happiness and peace for our present and future. He is a wonderful example of what a Priesthood holder should be. He does his best at any church calling he gets no matter if it's Nursery Worker or Elders Quorum President. He has a very giving spirit and has more than once told me of someone asking for money and how he has gone into the store to buy groceries for that person. I appreciate his kindness, sense of humor and love. These things are just a small portion of what I could list about him. I love him so much and I am so thankful for him.



No comments:
Post a Comment