Sunday, November 21, 2010
Nap time
I know in an earlier posting I was grateful for bed time. Today I am also thankful for bed time but trying not to repeat I will say I am thankful for nap time. Laila was in a mood today and we aren't quite sure why. It probably has to do with the fact that she really didn't get a good nap yesterday and she should have slept longer last night than she did. I teach during the 3rd hour of church so Laila is in Elders Quorum with Greg. He made the comment that he hoped she would fall asleep. I told him she better not because I need her to nap when she gets home so I can get some quiet time. I know, horrible right? Some days I just need her nap time to come a lot sooner than it does. She is such a sweetie most of the time but today was a pretty rough day. With that said, I'm heading to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment