Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bedtime

Yep, today has definitely been one of those days and I am most thankful for bedtime. In all seriousness though, bedtime is an important time of my day. Having a busy little bee around makes me exhausted by the end of the day and I need some recharging. I'm grateful for the quiet time I get after putting Laila to bed and before going to sleep myself. I know all moms know what I am talking about. Sometimes you just need some peace and quiet and that is what bedtime brings. I know I need to get into bed before I do but I really need a little time to just relax and breathe before I go to sleep. Bedtime brings me time and that is something I am sure no mom gets enough of.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!!! I'm glad you have a blog now by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you're glad! I doubt very many people even pay attention to my blog but it's kind of a nice way to get some of my thoughts and feelings out. I do have a journal I write in but sometimes it's easier to sit at the computer and type it out.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to BReece59s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones