Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cleaning days

I couldn't get my computer working last night so here is my post for yesterday.

I am thankful for the days that I don't have anywhere specific to go and I can stay home and get my house cleaned. I know that's silly but it seems like we have a few days when we go go go and the house suffers for it. I enjoy having a clean house. I know that with little children it's not possible to always have a clean and organized home and I accept that. I do feel, however, that the Lord has given us stewardship over all that we have and that we are expected to take care of these things. I think it shows our appreciation that we are trying to make our house a home. Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of very messy days in our house. Some days it's more important to play silly games with Laila and laugh together. I love those days and don't even worry about the house at that time. A clean house is just part of my personality, though. It really makes me more relaxed and at ease. So, cleaning days are definitely a good day in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to BReece59s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones