Friday, November 12, 2010

Date Night

I am thankful for date night. Greg and I have not done good at date night since Laila was born. When we didn't have a child we had date night all the time. Everything we did together were like dates for us. Now when we really need to make the time for each other we have found it hard to do. Tonight we went to some little bar and grill we had never been to before. There was nothing fancy or gourmet about it. They pretty much had bar food like hamburgers, cold and hot sandwiches, fries and a few others things. The nicest thing is that we were the only people there for the entire time we ate. Yes, a nice quiet time together to talk and enjoy each others company. I know that before I know it Laila will be grown and Greg and I have to make sure we keep a good relationship because in the end, it will be us again. Date night is a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to BReece59s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones